[RT] ETF/Trakkers

I would like to hedge my future positions using ETFs/Trakkers. Trade the ES (SP mini only), and would appreciate some suggestions of which to use.. 2x or 3x, specific symbols with good volume for Long and Short. Is it better to enter a position using the symbol chart or the futures chart?

From what little I understand some do not track accurately..so would prefer advice to finding out the hard way:)0

Thanks very much,

Kate