Re: [RT] Call on the Gold

Noted with thanks Clyde,your inputs are always great and helpful for us.

--- On Tue, 2/3/09, Clyde Lee(swb) <clydelee@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Clyde Lee(swb) <clydelee@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RT] Call on the Gold
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 10:25 AM

My YellowBrickRoad indicator shows that the current up
leg may terminate around 940-950 BUT the road is still pointing
up past that point.

Until prices reach the 950 level and reverse back to the 920
level we will not have a strong indication of future direction
until this level holds or is broken on the downside.

Clyde