Re: [RT] RE: Charles Nenner

Here is Nenner's Dec 2007 CNBC appearance where he gives his predictions for 2008.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=604588959&play=1

Howard Bernstein

From: Jim Ross <jrosscpa@xxxxxxx>
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 11:31 am
Subject: RE: [RT] RE: Charles Nenner

Saw the interview.  Loved the comment “I’m never wrong.”  I admit, he is amazing.  BUT, I saw him in March 2008 on CNBC when he declared the low was likely in for the year.  OOPS.  I’ve spent this morning since then catching up on the videos that are on the net for Nenner.  He combines EW, cycles, solarspot cycles, Fibs and tons of price observations going back several hundred years and creates cycles that point to turning points.  EXCEPT for the bad 2008 call, which I can’t find a video for it (not surprised), he’s pretty accurate in terms of time.  And on this one, I agree with an exception.  I think the buy is going to be a lot lower even though its only days away.

He did say on CNBC this morning, the low and the buy point is any day now.