[RT] Possible crash in next 5 days

The behavior of the market over the last two days is scarey! There is the STRONG possible of a crash and new lows within the next 5 days.  As I have said in the past, this market could botton around 4500.  Of course "could" is the key word here, but the mere fact that we are talking about 4500 "could" be the low is scarey in itself.  Please keep this in mind when trading over the next 5 days.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)