From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Pete Lieber
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 1:16 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Impulse Days - Tomorrow and Thursday

Tomorrow looks like an impulse day for the NASDAQ, NDX, & QQQQ, while Thursday is an impulse day for the S&P-500 and DJ-30.  My take on this is whatever direction tomorrow brings, it will be followed through on Thursday.  If the market follows past scripts, we'll see a run up in the S&P to about 855 to 858 and end the day down with a big drop coming on Thursday.