From: Jim White
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 1:51 PM
Subject: [RT] Low pivot

Today and tomorrow are Near Impulse dates for the major indices and trend change warnings are flashing on all daily charts. I expect a low pivot and  upward movement out of this pivot.
Experience has shown that less likely alternatives are a change to sideways movement or an acceleration to the bear trend. Right now this is shaping up as a low range day so if it continues, low risk entry points should be available tomorrow.

Jim White
Pivot Research & Trading Co.
PivotTrader.com