From: "JLevine710@xxxxxxx" <JLevine710@xxxxxxx>
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 3, 2009 12:49:52 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] advertisement

What is the TS toolset? Do they work on intraday trades?

In a message dated 1/3/2009 12:08:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, jwhite431@xxxxxxxx net writes:

I have daily sell signals on both the DJIA and S&P 500 today (Friday) with Near Impulse forecast dates for 1/6/09. Perhaps slightly higher on Monday before a sell off.
This is a reminder that the introductory offer for the Pivot Trading toolset will expire on 2/1. If you are searching for an extremely reliable trading methodology with explicit trade signals for TradeStation, contact me personally at Jwhite431@xxxxxxxx net for more information.

Regards,
Jim White
Pivot Research & Trading Co.
PivotTrader. com