[RT] Public Chart Lists - StockCharts.com

Title: Public Chart Lists - StockCharts.com

the ELLIOTT WAVE lives on

Anthony V. Caldaro

Rated #1 Elliott Wave blog by Google: SPX, NDX, DOW, etc. Visit: http://caldaroew.spaces.live.com/ for daily commentary. Or, visit our website at http://objectiveelliottwave.com/. International market analysis, commodities and stocks using proprietary Objective Elliott Wave techniques: USA, BRZ, CAN, UK, GER, JPN, AUS, INDIA, Hong Kong and SHANGHAI; Gold, Crude, GSCI, BDI, Bonds/Notes/T bills/Libor/TED/Corp debt/recession and the USD, EUR, YEN in that order. AAPL, AB, ABB, AVAV, BHP, BIDU, BUCY, CELG, CME, COL, CTSH, FSLR, GE, GNK, GOOG, GS, KFN, KFT, MCD, MT, NVDA, NYX, RIMM, VLO, WGOV, and WMT.
Charts are alphabetical by symbol and timeframe: US indices, Foreign indices, Commodities, then Stocks.
Labeling: LEGEND
cycle ... green
primary ... blue
major ... black
intermediate ... purple
minor ... dark blue
minute ... dark green
micro ... orange
nano ... gray
pico ... red

,SPX - 60 Minute HLC Bars, Wide (700)

,SPX - Daily HLC Bars, Wide (700)

,SPX - Weekly HLC Bars, Wide (700)

,SPX - x1982 - 2008

;INDU - 60 Minute HLC Bars, Wide (700)

;INDU - Daily HLC Bars, Wide (700)

;INDU - Weekly HLC Bars, Wide (700)

;INDU - x1982-2008

;NDX - Daily HLC Bars, Wide (700)

;NDX - Weekly HLC Bars, Wide (700)

list your charts - join now

The author of this list is a member of our Extra! service. Extra! members can store and share annotated charts just like these. Share your charts with our community - join StockCharts.com!

vote best public chart list

Is this the best public chart list on StockCharts?
Let everyone else know!
Vote for it.

Voting in an automated manner or voting more than once per day is a violation of our Terms of Service and may result in loss of all access to this website.

This information is presented for education purposes only. StockCharts.com is not responsible for any comments, advice, or annotations presented on this page. Please review our Terms of Use for more details.

Mr. Kevin B. Bantz
Chief Investment Officer
Havasu Hedge Funds
3039 Starline Drive