Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 10:35 AM
Subject: [TimeandCycles] Jupiter ingress and my two cents

Hi Group

Happy Healthy and Wealthy New Year to all.  Now that 2008 has passed, I say "Good Riddance", and I hope that I have learned from the past year enough not to repeat the same mistakes.

I note that at 10:41 Am EST  Jupiter ingresses into Aquarius, and also note that the moon will be in critical degree at 29Aries  57'.  The ruler of the ascendant at the time of this ingress, Neptune is in wide conjunction to Chiron and inconjunct Saturn in Virgo.  What does this all mean?  I am not sure, but I am thinking that it could be an interruption in the oil supply which I interpret as bullish for oil.

I have a difficult time getting too bearish here because of light volume as I attribute that to the holidays.  Price action on stocks is bullish even if prices are being "marked up" by market makers, so I am not able at this time to get too bearish.  If oil is "bullish" I suspect that it will lend support to the markets on Monday.  Jupiter in Aquarius would lend itself to expansion of humanitarian efforts and in stocks I would look to the electronics sector to benefit from the Jupiter passage.

I vote for the market laboring higher for the first half of January and I think the RUT... my favorite trading index will touch at least  530 before the market starts down.  I also think IBM makes a run to tag 95, and that ridiculous stock GOOG will probably be a NAS leader, and could go as high as 375  in a wildly bullish move.

These are the "signs" I am looking for before we turn down.  There are too many people calling tops on every tick and I think there will be more general bullishness before the market sells off hard.

Also, I believe the market is orchestrated more carefully than ever before, and hence the "news" will be reporting that the first 3 market days of 2009 were bullish which augurs well for the rest of the year.  Of course, who believe talking heads?

February will probably be a disaster, but I can't worry about February or August at this time.

Susan Berglowe
Jaco, Costa rica