Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TimeandCycles] spx update

Jerry:

lol... well, I have added a bit to my small SDS position here but I have rules that I stretch but do not violate at these points in time. When I see the potential for a large opposite direction move, I like to only play the direction of the upcoming move with significant money. It's the same general strategy I used last year from July to October. I'm still holding my invested longs with net costs around the spx 800 level and have dumped all my swing longs.

That all said, I am getting the distinct impression here that the wave I see is going to go to a triple zig. That means that wave A of the triangle is next after this top and that will probably be the largest move of the series. I suspect it goes to that 830-60 spx support area somewhere but who knows. Maybe the triangle takes all January to play out and ends in the cycle low due near the end of the month?

Roy

--Original Message Text---