[RT] HAPPY HOLIDAYS

List,

I've attached indicators for TS 8.3, Build 1634 ,comprising my system, as a
gift in
appreciation of many contributions to the list from which I, over the years,
profited.

The system, which I've been using for over a year, includes paint-bar
indicator
(not PaintBar), Stochastic, 2 Moving Averages and Welles Wilder's volatility
STOP.
Entry is made on a new bar color with the bar's major part above/below
orange XMA
and STOP dot of the same color below/above the bar.
Re-entry, after early exit or after missing the entry, is made on a turn of
white XMA.
Stochastic, updated every tick, allows to anticipate change of colors.

The system, with some input changes, can be used on any time frame with any
symbol.
Enclosed is a screen shot of it's use with 1200 tb @TF in the last 2 days of
the market.

Happy Holidays to All,