[RT] mid week update/sp500

As i stated Fri   we should bottom tomorrow intra day
attach please find the tool I use to  see how overbought or oversold market is
it is the market barometer i offered to the group at deep discount
it also shows currently a big bullish divergence
price, scale to the right on bottom,, is at 5 day low with the barometer
(dashed pink, and dashed blue) is at  much better levels
offer expires 1/7/09
and it comes with 4 weeks of my bi weekly market update
happy holidays to all
Ben