[RT] Fw: Direxion Shares Launches Six New 3x ETFs

Title: BTN

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 2:14 PM
Subject: Direxion Shares Launches Six New 3x ETFs

Direxionshares Adds Six New Leveraged ETFs

Direxion Shares now offers six new ETFs which seek to achieve 3 to 1 daily exposure to their respective benchmarks. These new funds offer exposure to Developed Markets, Emerging Markets, and Technology Sector.  Whether you are looking for ways to potentially improve diversification and risk adjusted returns, or you are interested in seeking to capitalize on short-term market opportunities, Direxion Shares may be an excellent complement to your investment strategy.

Fund

Index/Benchmark

Symbol

Bull

Developed Markets Bull
3x Shares

MSCI EAFE® Index

DZK

Emerging Markets Bull 3x Shares

MSCI Emerging Markets IndexSM

EDC

Technology Bull

3x Shares

Russell 1000®
Technology

TYH

Bear

Developed Markets Bear
3x Shares

MSCI EAFE® Index

DPK

Emerging Markets Bear 3x Shares

MSCI Emerging Markets IndexSM

EDZ

Technology Bear

3x Shares

Russell 1000®
Technology

TYP

Direxion Shares ETFs provide opportunities to:

> Magnify your perspective with powerful 3x leverage

> Take advantage of both bull and
bear markets

> Effectively allocate capital for improved risk-adjusted returns

To learn more about these powerful investments, please visit,
www.direxionshares.com
. Please contact us at 866-476-7523 or info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with any questions.

Resources

Funds at a Glance

Implementation

Direxion Shares Service Providers

Direxionshares

Copyright © 2008 Direxionfunds. All rights reserved.
TELL A FRIEND

The Russell Indexes noted herein are trademarks of Russell Investments and have been licensed for use by Direxion Shares. These funds are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Russell Investments and Russell Investments makes no representation regarding the advisability of investing in the funds. MSCI indexes are the exclusive property of MSCI and its affiliates. Indexes are unmanaged and cannot be invested in directly.

An investor should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of Direxion Shares carefully before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about Direxion Shares. To obtain a prospectus please visit www.direxionshares.com. The prospectus should be read carefully before investing.

Investing in index funds may be more volatile than investing in broadly diversified funds. The use of leverage by a fund increases the risk to the fund. The more a fund invests in leveraged instruments the more the leverage will magnify gains or losses on those investments. The risks associated with the funds are detailed in the prospectus which include risks of market timing activity and high portfolio turnover, risk of tracking error, risks of aggressive investment techniques, leverage risk, counterparty risks, risk of non-diversification, interest rate changes, adverse market conditions, risks of shorting instruments, inverse correlation risk, risks of investing in equity securities, risks of investing in small and mid capitalization companies, credit risk, risks of investing in real estate instruments, risk of investing in technology companies, concentration risk, geographic concentration risk. Aggressive investing would include the use of futures, enhanced betas, and shorting securities. Shorting securities occurs when investors sell securities they don't own and are committed to repurchasing eventually.

Distributor: Foreside Fund Services, LLC.

For Financial Intermediary use only. Not for use with the investing public.