Re: [RT] Season gift

I would like a copy of your manual...Thanks in advance.

From: Jim White <jwhite431@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 10:46:23 AM
Subject: [RT] Season gift

Every year I offer this group a gift - this year I am offering the Pivot Trader manual for free. This manual is part of my license program and describes the basic methodology and each of the trading tools I offer.
If you would like a copy, please email me privately at Jwhite431@xxxxxxxx net

Jim White
Pivot Research & Trading Co.
PivotTrader. com