Re: [RT] List Advertising

That was the policy but we held a vote and the members elected to allow it year round from those members who contribute regularly to this list.  If left to me, I would never allow it but the list belongs to the members.

Bob

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 7:26 AM, *Bob Hunt* Pattern Trapper <rhunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Someone please remind me about the advertising policy on this list. I seem to remember a period of time during the year when it was allowed. By the look of Ben's post I'm wondering if that time has begun.

Regards,

Bob Hunt
THE PATTERN TRAPPER
E-Mail:
RHunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.PatternTrapper.com
Phone: 952-892-5550
Skype: pattern.trapper

         Check out the New JUMPSTART Trading Videos  FREE!

http://www.patterntrapper.com/PT_ASTTS_JSvideos.shtml
From: Ben
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2008 1:09 PM
Subject: [RT] hollidays special

Attach please find the  market barometer
gif

as you can see it has  2 horizontal lines for overbought oversold

but the most important is divergences
when price makes a high and market barometer does not,
and vise versa when price makes a low not confirmed by a low from market barometer,
normally $149
until  1/7/09 $49
 As a bonus, you also receive, my market timing  bi weekly update for 1 month
($139 value)
happy holidays to all
Ben