From: plieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RT] Ready to turn?
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 15:00:35 -0500

Tomorrow at 8:30 am November unemployment figures will be released and the consensus is a loss of 325,000 more jobs.  This, I assume, is the number the market has factored in already.  It seems like every economic forecast the Fed has made lately has been more optimistic than the actual reported numbers.  Given that fact it seems likely that the actual report will exceed 325k.  If that happens the market, if it follows past scripts, will open lower tomorrow morning, which then will be followed by a slight rally.