Re: [RT] Oil & SP-500 Impulse Times

What type of cycle analysis and what do you mean as far as something to happen?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 9:08 AM
Subject: [RT] Oil & SP-500 Impulse Times

I called for yesterday to be an impulse day for the oil ETF (USO).  Though USO closed at the low of the year I wouldn't call it an impulse day, so I ran the cycle analysis on the USO 1-hour chart and it's calling for something to happen around 11:30 a.m. today (1-1/2 hrs from now).  We shall see.

In addition, I ran the cycle analysis on the S&P 1-hour chart.  It is calling for something to happen around 12:30 p.m. Friday.  Again we shall see.