[RT] RE: Just for the Heck of It

I forgot to comment on the XAU impulse prediction.  XAU fell over 12.5% yesterday.

From: plieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Just for the Heck of It
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 23:58:37 -0500

I applied cycle analysis to an SP-500 - 60-minute chart and got a few hits for 2:30 p.m. on Monday. December 1.  By the way I'm getting hits for this Friday (11/28) for the QQQQ and the NASDAQ-100 (NDX), though not for NASDAQ Composite.  Though I'm not getting any daily hits for the SP-500 & DJIA, I applied cycle analysis to thier UltraLong ETF's (SSO and DDM).  I reasoned because they are more volatile that they they tend to magnify smaller cycles in the underlying index. Sure enough they both yielded the same impulse day - 12/11.

Also, look for big happenings for the currencies, silver, and oil for next week.  Here are the following impulse dates for these ETF's:

US Dollar Index (DXY)- 12/02
Yen (FXY) - 12/01
Oil (USO) - 12/2
Silver (SLV) - 12/4

Note: I get a hit for the Gold Miners ETF (XAU) for the 12/1, but for Gold itself (GLD) not until 12/12.

Pete