[RT] Re: [TimeandCycles] Fed Pumping Bond Prices

the big problem i see
is
a: who got the money?
b: how much did each got
c: what conditions were part of givining?.
d: what onership is gov take as condition to giving?
e:when is payback begins
f: how much  interest is being charged
g:what is gov to do,, when 20bil to citi  yesterday
to cover 300 billion  in mortages,, actually cost them 167 billion?
(print money)
h:  add all guarentees is is 6.7 trillion,,, twice our GDP!!!
that is the  rat   investores overseas  can see very clear
but gov is still not disclosing any speciffics
how is it possible that 2 people have power to issue obligations  for trillions without any congress aprovalls??
and
none is helping main street
Ben