Re: [RT] Hulbert Financial Digest & Update

Pete,

How do your construct your Volume Line?

TIA,
Dan

Pete Lieber wrote:
Sorry for the two duplicate emails but I got a warning that one attachment had trouble.

I'm attaching the latest HFD.  As you'll see though Bob Brinker is still ranked in 10 & 15 year top performances, he has fallen off the 5-year.  My best performing newsletter, "Outstanding Investments", is #1 ranked newsletter in 5-year performance on risk-adjusted basis and #3 on unadjusted risk basis.  BP is again below $44.

Market update - The market went below 830 and is rallying.  The Volume Line in the 1-minute chart suggests that the current rally will fail and we will test yesterday's low. - P