From: Jim White
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 10:22 AM
Subject: [RT] Market status

The week ending 10/10 has set the criteria to judge this current up move. It was a huge range week marking the low of the crisis panic. For the last four weeks we have been trading within this range and perhaps this week we will close above the high of last week. Caution is in order however. Until the market accepts prices higher than the high of the 10/10 week, we do not have a long term reversal and it is not safe to take long term long positions.

Jim White
Pivot Research & Trading Co.