[RT] Congratulations to all our members

Fellow Americans,

I know how hard it has been to refrain from posting political opinions on this list.  (For myself as well), and yet, you all managed to resist this urge for the good of the list and I congratulate each of you for such self-restraint. Whatever your views are, I hope you vote today or have voted already.

Bob