[RT] Market view

Below is the market view of Decision Point's Carl Swenlin whom I respect for
his very consistent and modest approach to market analysis.

Jan Philipp

On the chart below I have identified the five secular trends that have
occurred in the last 80-plus years. First is the 1929-1932 Bear Market,
which, although it was short, saw the market decline 90%. Next was a secular
bull market that lasted from 1932 to 1966, which overlaps with the
consolidation of the 1960s an 1970s. In the early 1980s another secular bull
market began which peaked in 2000 (basis the S&P 500). Finally, we seem to
have entered another consolidation phase that could last another 10 to 15
years.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: