Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 9:35 PM
Subject: [RT] Market Cycle

In previous emails I called for today to be an impulse day.  Only time will tell if today was a high or a low or if I'm full of blarney.  Ben, who I respect, says the market is oversold and is calling for an up week.  I hope he is correct, I'd like to fade any rally.  The attached chart indicates that eventually we should break the October 10 low.