[RT] Fw: [TimeandCycles] Bear Market endings

From: Ben
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TimeandCycles] Bear Market endings

between 1929 and 1932
there were a few times that  the bear market rally was so convincing
only to be back lower
1000 points up in%  is SMALL compare to those rallies!!!
one must realize
the only  engine that keeps world economy going is jobs,,, and spending,,
we do not have Both,, not even in china
GDP  in china 2009 is under 10%
this will take another   few years to digest before we make a solid bottom
Ben