From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Arbuckle
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 2:08 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] the news

Paulson is getting half what he asked for with a vague "maybe" on the other half.  Will that be enough to rally the market?  Maybe, but even if it is seen as a dramatic enough action, it only gets us back to where we were.  ie:  Faltering economy with spiking energy and food prices along with an inflation rate which is at best, alarming.  Earnings are sure to come down, over-all, and the housing mess is years away from calm, even in the best scenario.  I think that for equities, it isn't going to be easy but as traders, it is going to be a time to make a great deal of money on short term trades.  Buy and hold, (investments), will only be for my IRA accounts.  Let's be nimble and play the momentum.

Bob