[RT] Market

  • To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
  • Subject: [RT] Market
  • From: "Ira" <mrira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 04:04:23 -0700

Taking a look at the QQQQ, DIA and the SPY I would be very careful about being short right here.  Each seems poised to make a break to the upside.  Will this be the start of a new bull market?  I doubt it very much.  Can it be a devastating bear market rally with massive short covering?  I believe that it could be when the care package for Wall Street is completed.  The Not So Big Three got a $25 billion  lift.  The government has, in all its wisdom, decided to bail out a private company, Chrysler.  Over the week end I will post commentary and charts on the three ETFs.

Have a good week end all.

Just one man's opinion.

Ira