From: LB
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 11:15 PM
Subject: [RT] XP outlook Express question

 For some reason I all of a sudden have a email folder that has disapeared from my Outlook Express.
 I can do a search and find the DBX folder that I am missing, but it is not showing in my Outlook Express.
 Does anyone know how to get that folder that is still on  my hard drive back into my Outlook Express as it once was.

 Thanks