Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] My thoughts on the market

Just as an afterthought. What is the best way of buying calls, e.g., GS when the premiums are sky high. I contemplated buying these but the premiums were so high I got scared away. Unfortunately! Does anyone have an opinion when premiums are too high to get involved?

I realize a lot of these decisions are personal but there must be a way of "playing" this idea and mitigate the risk.

Thank you in advance,
JAC