RE: [RT] My thoughts on the market

re: "If there was more intrinsic value, the hedge funds wouldn't be able to force them so low would they? It looks like they are mostly paying the piper for their greed over the last few years? All of these board members need to be looked at criminally."

Yes, Can we please quit this "SHORTSELLERS ARE CRIMINALS NONSENSE" ?
Patrick Byrne of Overstock.com infamy first started this idea 3 years ago.
It's time to end it.
No one group can control the "free market".
If they can, then it's not "free".
If I'm wrong, it's time for America to "abort".....are markets are no longer open and competitive.