[RT] Re: Why you may not hear from me for a couple of days

I pray for your safety Clyde and wish everything will be fine and
okay at the end of the day.
--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "clydelee" <clydelee@xxx> wrote:

> This is my 5th hurricane to live through.  My first was
> at Norfolk, Va. in some rickety WWII barracks (Marine).
>
> The others have been on the Gulf Coast.  In all cases
> we were at least 50 miles inland from where they
> crossed the shore.
>
> Same here.  Our home is a unit in a 200 unit condominium
> complex built around 1970.  We have a huge drainage
> ditch about 25 yards from where I'm sitting.  We were
> recently moved from the 100 to 500 yr floodplain
> so we think we will be OK.
>
> Main concern is the 80 trees (30+ years old) that are
> scattered around the complex.  The worst one is
> right in front of my unit.  We will see.
>
> Thanks !
>
> Clyde

cat II and even though it is quite large, it is not stronger.  Being
in Houston means you don't have to worry about storm surge so if
your home will sustain the winds, you should do fine once the power
is back on.

>   Your used to dodging hurricanes friend in  Florida,
>
>   Bob
>

>   On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 10:55 PM, clydelee <clydelee@xxx> wrote:
>

>     - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -
>     Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO          (Home of SwingMachine)
>     SYTECH Corporation          email: clydelee@xxx
>     7910 Westglen, Suite 105       Office:    (713) 783-9540
>     Houston,  TX  77063               Fax:    (713) 783-1092
>     Details at:                      www.theswingmachine.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: