[RT] WAMU, BankUnited & Downey Savings

Don't say I didn't warn you on these 3 banks!!

Let's see...................On 12/13/07 I said the following:

"PS - IMO, we've seen nothing yet! Wait until you see all those option ARM's implode! I'll be conservative and say that at least 75% of those loans were done because the "fake" payment was the only way many were able to get into a home (CA!!!). Fast forward 1-2 yrs later..............prices of homes down 10-20%, mortgage balance up 10-15% due to negative amortization, original loan was already @ a 90% LTV/CLTV and no material change in family income. As Phil Rizzuto used to say "Holy Cow"!!"