Re: [RT] Trading channel for our group?

I think that the realtraders yahoo group already has a 'chat' button.. it would be a useful idea to be able to exchange ideas live.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 1:38 PM
Subject: [RT] Trading channel for our group?

I have wondered for a long time about the interest in setting up a live trading location for our group.  A live chat room/channel where we could communicate directly during the trading day.

I help run an Irc chat network called Undernet and I could set up a place on that network where we could get together during the day to exchange trading ideas and discuss events as they happen.  To use this service, you would have to download a program called mIRC or there are other programs for Linux systems.

It is also possible to set up such a discussion group on existing services such as yahoo or msn but I have not done that so we would need to research it a bit.  Anyway, let's see how much, (if any), interest there is in such a project and we will then know if we want to proceed.

All best,

Bob