[RT] Advanced GET / QLD QID

I have been puzzled by the difference beteweer tne Advanced GET charts for QLD and COMP.  One would expect that they should mirror each other. Instead, they contradict each other. Presently my GET charts show QLD to be completing a w4 up preparing for a w5 down and COMP is on a w4 down preparing to resume upward for a w5. This contradiction has been constantly the case for a number of months. If COMP is up, QLD is down. Why would this be the case?

Steven Booska