[RT] Re: Real-time Software recomendations please

I started with QCharts, the charts are good for swing trading but the
intraday data is a hazard.

http://www.wave59.com/  is good with drawing tools, also has astro,
neural nets...  If you demo it don't miss the Fibonacci Vortex.

I use http://www.ensignsoftware.com/    I like clean charts, however
Ensign makes it easy to explore anything I want, custom studies, back
test, without learning ESPL.

http://www.quotetracker.com/index.asp is near free and runs smooth,
but I don't think it does cycle counts.

Check out  http://www.elitetrader.com/so/   lots of customer reviews
there.

Mike~pdt

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ketayun <ketayun@xxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am currently using Qcharts and am looking for a similar or better
software recomendation usable on realtime and preferably that
interfaces with IB. The drawing tools are more important than the
studies.. and the ability to count bars between mouse clicks is
probably the most important. My issue with Qcharts is the data-feed
which is somewhat unreliable..though the program itself is excellent,
user-friendly Fib Drawing tools etc.
> Thanks,
> Kate

<*> Your email settings: