Re: [RT] SOLF

I made a lot of money in it a while back but not nearly as much as I should have.  I bought it at 10 and sold at 24 but it had hit 42 or so before it was disclosed that their forward earnings were being reported in Chinese currency and not U.S. dollars which nearly all web sites were showing.

Sun Power just announced a huge contract with the State of California and that has lifted all solar stocks but SOLF burned a lot of people with that currency issue and I think people are spooked on it.  Hope some of this helps you.

Bob