Re: [RT] correlation? screener or finder of markets?

Thanks Harry - see you then.
Jim
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike-pdt
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] correlation? screener or finder of markets?

  > stocks that are correlated  <
http://www.thegreedytrader.com/  comes to mind.  I don't use the site myself but the alert groups might be of this interest.

Mike~pdt

 Is there any software or websites that can find stocks that are correlated very closely with other stocks or markets?
 Like if I find X stock that I like to trade, is there a way to find other stocks or markets that correlate very closely to my X stock?  So then I could have a list of well correlated markets that move very similar or almost identical.