Re: Re[2]: [RT] Re: [TimeandCycles] The Great Bear has just begun

Go back in the archives and see what I said regarding CA and all their option ARM loans. This has only just begun for that State. I said it before and I'll say it again. "holy cow" for that State!!

Lenny

In a message dated 8/3/2008 10:20:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Code2@xxxxxxx writes:
> 2.  The # of mortgages in california that are more than 30 days
> behind in payments is 4%.  Not the 21% you seem to have made up out
> of thin air (just what source do you claim to cite for that
> anyway?).  That 4% is about 4 times "normal" but even that is more
> than the number in actual foreclosure.

That figure sound more accurate.  A RealtyTrac article July 25 said
that foreclosure proceedings (the next step after default) commenced
on one in every 65 households in California during the second quarter.
That's 1.5%, but remember that that's just foreclosures commenced
during April to June.

The whole article is at http://www.realtytrac.com/ContentManagement/pressrelease.aspx?ChannelID=9&ItemID=4891&accnt=64847

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional