Re: [RT] Just some water, gas, ethanol stuff for a sunday read

Well, we shall agree to disagree.

I too want to end our dependence on foreign oil but the answer is most assuredly not bio fuels.  It may be natural gas either in its own form or though hydrogen fuel cells but it's not electric and it's not bio fuels.  (Although if there is a crop that will not raise grain prices used to feed people or animals, this could change).

Bob