[RT] sp500 whats next

Attach is the long term trading,

this tool is designed  to  give specific buy or sell ,for any stock ,indexs, or commoditys,

it only gives 1-2 trades per month
each trade last normally 3-8 buss days

currently the blue line in close to  the bottom, meaning, we are closer to a floor then you think,
(an official buy is when the blue line goes from under the lower line to back above it,,)
which we did not get,, but,,

we are at the lowest close, but,, the blue line is not at the lowest low,
(bullish divergence)
so
if you are short,, my buy stop would be at1257.75
the low IS in ,at 1240-1242 tomorrow,
Ben