RE: [RT] Fw: 6/14 Report

Tough to eye-ball this, but it appears money supply leads the stock market by about 3 months or so...
if so, this is going to be a mean summer for the bulls.

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ben
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 12:59 PM
To: TimeandCycles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Fw: 6/14 Report

Money supply (M2)

The chart below has been provided by Gordon Harms.

Money supply growth peaked in March and has since fallen to its lowest level in several years.

Conclusion

The market appears to be putting in a bottom that should hold for quite a while.

I expect the major indices to be lower on Friday June 19 than they were on Friday June 13.

This report is free to anyone who wants it, so please tell your friends.
They can sign up at:
http://alphaim.net/signup.html

If it is not for you, reply with REMOVE in the subject line.

Last week the DJIA was up a little while all of the other major indices were down so I am calling last weeks negative forecast a tie.

Thank you,
Mike Burk
YTD W13/L6/T5

Disclaimer: Mike Burk is an employee and principal of Alpha Investment Management (Alpha) a registered investment advisor. Charts and figures presented herein are believed to be reliable but we cannot attest to their accuracy.  Recent (last 10-15 yrs.) data has been supplied by CSI (csidata.com), FastTrack (fasttrack.net), Quotes Plus (qp2.com) and the Wall Street Journal (wsj.com).  Historical data is from Barron’s and ISI price books.  The views expressed dare provided for information purposes only and should not be construed in any way as investment advice.  Furthermore, the opinions expressed may change without notice.