Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 2:47 PM
Subject: [RT] FREE HAWKEYE VOLUME INDICATOR

Group-

Can anyone tell me why my green, red or white volume bars
on the
Hawkeye Volume Indicator don't update in real time? The
TS procedure of:

Insert
Indicator
Volume

indicator updates as the day progresses so I'm wondering
why
the Hawkeye volume indicator doesn't update as the day
progresses? Am I missing something?

Asked differently, it looks like you have to wait until
the trading
session is finished (after the market closes in this
case)before you
can tell what color the Hawkeye Volume Indicator is
colored

Tks for your comments. I can report more later.

Chas