RE: [RT] sp500 whats next

The long term count looks valid. The other one doesn't follow standard EWT "rules" as outlined by Glenn Neely.

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Ewers
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 9:46 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] sp500 whats next

Dan,
Here are two I am watching.

Note the divergences on oscillators, stochs and MACD currently.

The long term is "forced" but always something I always want to watch "in the background".

If the SPX were to climb noticeably higher the down count on the normal count would change to an ABC, the long term to a wave 4?

Earls data is more accurate than my Esignal data, you may want to see what his shows?  My Normal count is forced due to issues Esignal has with the counts they show with their data.  I have complained and been told they are looking into it,  No reply every follows. AGET before they were sold used CQG data "cleansed" and the count were much more accurate I believe.
Don Ewers