From: BobsKC
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] near a bottom/SOLF

Mania.  FSLR is trading at a PE of 200 and a forward PE of 133.  SOLF is trading at a forward PE of about 5.  FSLR is widely covered with lots of press while SOLF is just beginning to be found.  4 analysts cover SOLF while 19 cover FSLR.  I don't see negative news on FSLR but I would suspect it's profit taking and if I were in it, I would be taking my money out as well.  If SOLF traded at a forward PE of 133, it would be at $913.00 a share.

Bob