Re: [RT] near a bottom/SOLF

    Hi; I copied the below from Zacks website and it gives the below estimate for SOLF 2008 earnings .61 cents also my Quotes Plus data says 1.23 for 12/2008 so the data seems to be all over the place. Yahoo
does give their estimate at $6.88. Which do we believe??
 It is interesting that there are so many different values given.
Just looking for opinions as I thought ZACKS was a reliable source.
Ernie

ZACKS COMMENTARY FOR SOLF
Dec 26, 2007 Zacks Equity Research: Report for SOLF
More Commentaries

EARNINGS ESTIMATES
  This Quarter
12/2007
Next Quarter
03/2008
This Year
12/2007
Next Year
12/2008
Average Estimate 0.08 0.28 0.19 0.61
Number of Estimates 1 1 2 2
Low Estimates 0.08 0.28 0.18 0.58
High Estimate 0.08 0.28 0.19 0.64
Year Ago EPS 0.11 -0.01 0.48 0.19
EPS Growth -27.27% 2900.00% -61.46% 229.73%