Re: [RT] Good bye and good luck

Yippee!! to Bob's and Earl's messages!
----- Original Message -----
From: BobsKC
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 10:16 PM
Subject: RE: [RT] Good bye and good luck

This list isn't about quantity, it's about quality.  Nearly every other list of this nature that I've been on has turned into a troll/spam/pump/dump mess which all the honest people soon left.  I have attempted to prevent that from happening here while still being fair and considering that valued members want to tell the list about their services.  My job has always been to formulate list policy around the ideas and needs of the membership.  If at any time you or anyone else feels I am failing to translate membership needs into list management decisions, please let me know.  Thanks to all who worked with each other to get past this bump in the road.

Let me say Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year to all of you whatever your religion or lack of it may be.  It is a time to think of family and friends and appreciation for what we have.  A time to contemplate our successes and our failures.  A time to forgive and a time for love.  I hope that each of you have the best holiday period possible and that we can use this list as a vehicle to greater success as investors and as humans in 2008.

Bob