Re: [RT] Good bye and good luck

Bob:

I am sorry that I have caused such a controversy.  I too have been on this site for many years and have contributed on numerous occasions.  As I contribute to several groups I thought that it would be easier to do so on a web site.  I had my own site for a year and didn't want to keep it up  any longer for health reasons.  Two past students of mine started the delta 100 site and I  contribute there from time to time.  If the site is of no value to Earl then he doesn't have to go there.  They, for now, have an excellent track record with a winning percentage of over 80%, the last time I looked.  When I first posted here using the web site I stated that they were preparing the site to have a pay section.  I did not try to hide anything from anyone.  There will also be a free section from what I understand at the moment.  I in no way tried to seduce anyone with false or misleading information.  In fact in one of my posts I stated that it was free and was going to go pay and to take advantage of it while you can for free.  Earl, I feel what I post might be useful to some.  Like all information it is useless to almost everyone because very few choose to make use of the information put forth by others.  The web site does allow me to post my opinions and views on the various markets and not have to take the abuse that has so often been a part of this and other sites.  If my posts have offended you, I am sorry.  I hope that in spite of it all that you do have a happy and fruitful holiday season.

----- Original Message -----
From: BobsKC
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] Good bye and good luck

Earl, if most/all of your problem with the current process is Ira's posts, I'm sure we can ask him to limit his mails which refer people to the web site to only those mails which offer some personal and professional view of the markets.  When I agreed to allow ads, it was with the distinct understanding that they would only be allowed by people who were regular contributors to this list and a regular contribution does not include simply sending a url for a web site.

So, I ask that you give me another chance to rectify what is bothering you and I ask that Ira refrain from sending posts which offer nothing more than a web site address.  If that address has not changed recently, I'm sure anyone here who wants it, already has it, anyway.

Bob