[RT] Free Holiday offer

Each year, around holiday time, I offer a free gift to the RealTrader participants. This year I am prototyping a timing service based on the demonstrated reliability and accuracy of the Pivot Trading Methodology and offer free membership during the trial period ending March 31, 2008.
The service will offer Buy/Sell signals and execution prices based on daily and weekly data for the DOW 30, NDX 100, IBD 100 and other stocks requested by participants. If you would like to participate in this service, please Email me privately including specific stock symbols you would like covered and an email address to receive the signals.
Happy holidays and good trading to all.

Jim White
Pivot Research & Trading Co.
PivotTrader.com