[RT] NDX & SPX Indicators

Yesterday I said we needed a couple of strong up-volume days to have a volume confirmation for both the S&P and the NASDAQ 100.  Well yesterday finished strong and of course today is strong.  At this point the volume indicators for both indices are giving mixed signals.  IF we finish strong today, the volume indicator for the SPX could confirm this move.  I wouldn't expect a confirmation in the NDX today.  See attached charts!  By the way the volume indicator for the SOX is strong.  -  Pete __._,_.___