Re: [RT] What will market do.

Here is an update on the analysis below:
11/7 occurred as a short term high after two up days. The Impulse resulted in a very strong down day.
The next date offered was 11/13, today and should mark a short term low. We will not know how strong the impulse is until the day closes but remember this week is a Near Impulse week as well.
I just did a scan for very probable long trades in DJIA and NDX 100 - they are listed below. I am not convinced we are at a longer term bottom so recommend closely monitoring long trades.
THE LIST:
HD
GM
IBM